You decided on a rental property so you could feel at home while on vacation. Don’t let the fear of having to pay for accidental damage keep you from enjoying your time.
- Instead of paying hundreds of dollars up front, and waiting for a refund at the end of your stay, simply make a one-time payment.
- Avoid the hassles of checks and credit card holds.
- Then relax, knowing that you have coverage for accidental property damage.*
What if Something Happens?
Simply report accidental damage that occurred during your stay to your property management company at the time of occurrence. Don’t be afraid to report the damage-that’s why you buy insurance!
What is “not covered” by the CSA plan?
- Intentional property damage.
- Damage to your personal vehicles and property.
- Pet damage to the vacation homes.
- Damage that occurs if you are in violation of the rental agreement.
- If damage exceeds the amount of protection amount of $3000.
CSA is required at time of booking.
- Ask your rental specialist if you have any questions!
- This CSA plan is mandatory when staying in any of our properties.
- CSA insurance is non-refundable if cancellation of reservation or if no damage occurs.
About CSA Travel Protection
CSA Travel Protection is dedicated to providing value-driven travel insurance and emergency assistance services to protect your vacation savings and provide the peace of mind you deserve while traveling. Since its inception in 1991, CSA has solidified its reputation by standing behind its customers and products and services to meet their needs.
*This product provides coverage to the guest for accidental damage to the vacation rental unit. Exclusions and limitations apply. Please refer to the Policy for details.